The more often humans catch and release fish, the more fish society learns about our two-legged ways and falls in love with our handsome princes. Give fish something to sing about with this Groupon.
$100 for Four-Hour Fishing Trip for Up to Four People ($200 Value)
- Float or wadefishing trip on the James River
- Fish with fly rods or light spinning tackle
- Catch smallmouth bass, sunfish, and flathead catfish
- Guides possess extensive knowledge about Richmond waterways
- Trips run evenings from April–October
- Transportation available from area hotels<p>
Virginia Fishing Adventures
Owned by school teacher and experienced fishing guide Tee Clarkson, Virginia Fishing Adventures leads reelers to prime fishing locales on the James and Rappahannock Rivers. The guides draw upon their extensive knowledge of the Richmond waterways and canoe rush hours during their guided trips that pay visits to little-known spots where smallmouth bass, sunfish, and striped bass converge. Personal lessons on fly fishing and casting are also available for youngsters and adults, as well as summer camps, after-school fishing programs, and non-fish-related mountain-biking excursions.