Using a combination of exams, x-rays, and adjustments, the licensed chiropractor helps to relieve pressure and pain in four focused visits
About This Deal
- The chiropractors: Dr. Jay Berkowitz. Dr. Berkowitz specializes in using the latest non-invasive technologies to treat chronic pain, migraine headaches, personal injuries, and soft tissue injuries, with his specialties being personal and sports injury.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- What’s included:
- First visit: a full spinal exam with two cervical x-rays and two lumbar x-rays
- Second visit: a findings report and initial adjustment
- Third visit: a solutions report and second adjustment
- Fourth visit: a third adjustment
Need To Know
About Virginia Spine Care
Aiming to treat the cause of pain rather than the symptoms, Drs. Jay Berkowitz and Thomas Skelton tend to spines, muscles, and joints with comprehensive chiropractic care. A focus on retraining the muscles as a part of adjustments allows Dr. Berkowitz to move patients further along the path to optimal health and triumphant limbo commutes. Dr. Skelton’s skills in treating neuromuscular-skeletal injuries and addressing joints in the spine can help banish back dysfunction without surgery or drugs.