Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a one-year family membership ($100 value)
- $9 for admission for two ($14 value)
A family membership is valid for two adults—who each receive a membership card—and all children under 18 in the household. Members get free admission for a year, as well as two general-admission tickets on each visit for guests. They are also entitled to a 10% discounts at The Final Score gift shop, invitations to select events, discounts at participating stores and attractions, a newsletter, and a 10% discount on birthday- or team-party packages.
Admission for children aged 2 or younger is free.
Virginia Sports Hall of Fame & Museum
Whether they're living legends or heroes of ages past, Virginia's many athletic icons get their due in this monument to greatness. Visitors can get the skinny on all of the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame's inductees from their multimedia displays, while the rest of museum pays testament to the commonwealth's athletic history, hometown teams, and the joy of playing sports.
- Size: The 35,000-square-foot museum's centerpiece in the Hall of Honor, which houses tributes to inductees like athletes, members of the media, and other sports figures.
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to miss the vibrant colors of the real stock car and racing suit that carried a Virginia driver to the winner's circle in one of NASCAR's centerpiece races. That display anchors the Paul Sawyer Racing Exhibit, which educates visitors about the commonwealth's auto-racing history and gives them a chance to go behind the wheel in a simulator.
- Permanent Mainstay: In the media center, you can just watch highlights of Virginia's great sports moments, or you can try your hand at becoming the next great color commentator, exclaiming over an extraordinary buzzer-beater or a sprint down the field.
- Don't Miss: The Chuck Boone Sports Complex, where visitors of all ages can test their own skills during physical baseball, soccer, and football activities.