Acupuncture is a time-tested method that can transform stress into relief and pet rocks into lazy porcupines. Enjoy these metamorphic effects with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for one 60-minute acupuncture session ($90 value)
- $59 for two acupuncture sessions ($180 value)
- $89 for two SaAm acupuncture sessions ($240 value)
- $89 for two acupuncture sessions and a one-week supply of herbal medicine ($210 value)
- $49 for one SaAm acupuncture session ($120 value)
- $59 for one acupuncture session and a one-week supply of herbal medicine ($150 value)
Acupuncture treatments aim to restore balance within the body, thus ridding clients of ailments such as headaches, body pains, and digestive problems. Similarly, SaAm sessions stimulate four specific acupuncture points to promote wellness and treat constitutional imbalances.
Virginia University of Oriental Medicine Clinic
Virginia University of Oriental Medicine was founded to introduce traditional East Asian medicine to Western practitioners and the community. When the licensed acupuncturists aren't leading classes and clinical training in acupuncture and herbology, they practice their craft on patients with complaints ranging from anxiety to high blood pressure.
93% of 267 customers recommend
“Wonderful, respectful, knowledgeable staff.”
“Great friendly staff.”
“Thank you for a pleasant experience and a helpful treatment!”