All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 4, 2017
· Reviewed July 3, 2017
· Reviewed December 2, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Sunday-Friday 30-Minute Laser Tag and 30-Minute Virtual Reality or Thursday 60-Minute Laser Tag and 30-Minute Virtual Reality Combo Game
- One 60-Minute Private Virtual Reality Room for Up to Four People (Playing One at a Time)
- One 30-Minute Dodgeball-Nerf Field Rental for Up to 12 People
- One 60-Minute Esport Room for Up to 10 People
- One 60-Minute Virtual Reality Bay Rental for Up to 10 People (Playing Simultaneously)
- One Laser Tag Field Rental for Up to 20 People
- One 1-Hour Virtual Reality Session for One Person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid on any Saturday. Per WA state law, tax will be charged for the full value. All participants are required to have a signed waiver. Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signed waiver in order to participate. You are renting individual attractions within the facility and there will be other people in the facility. Reservations required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Virtual Sports
At Virtual Sports, the staff takes laser tag seriously. They helm two fields, which can be reconfigured into multiple iterations, where teams face off with professional laser tag guns used by military and police forces during training. And after the game, guests can check their stats on the real time scoring system.