- $42 for an introductory mosaic tile-making class, or three hours of open-studio time for the at Visionary Artware in Long Beach
- A four-and-a-half-hour class will teach you the basics of mosaic-tile making, as well as an hour-long grouting class
- Grouting class introduces new students to fundamentals of effective techniques
- Using custom glazes and new skills, hand-cut and place tiles into personalized 12”x12” stepping stone
- More advanced craft-makers may opt to book a three hours of studio time
- Crafters have use of custom glazes, tiles, slab rollers, clay, and other necessary supplies to create up to six of their own tiles
- Instructor available for informal questions
- Classes offered Wednesday from 5:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 9 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- All materials are included
Three Yelpers give Visionary Artware a perfect five-star average: > * I’ve taken a class there and it was SO fun! You don’t have to be an expert, or even artistic, to enjoy yourself. – Kim W. > * Mina (the owner and master mosaicist) is the BEST, she not only has a wealth of information, she makes the classes fun, fun, fun. – linda w.