All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 15, 2014
Reviewed September 8, 2014
Reviewed August 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart and lunch, valid Monday-Thursday (up to a $87.80 value)
- $59 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart and lunch, valid anytime (up to a $87.80 value)
- $99 for 18 holes of golf for four with carts and lunch, valid Monday-Thursday (up to a $175.60 value)
- $119 for 18 holes of golf for four with carts and lunch, valid anytime (up to a $175.60 value)
Each person receives a round of golf, hot dog, and non-alcoholic drink.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tee time required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vista Hills Country Club
Traversing Vista Hills Country Club's 18-hole golf course puts you in contact with an array of geographical features. Grisly dessert conditions characterize much of the course, which hangs in the shadows of El Paso's neighboring mountains. The appearance of multiple water hazards, however, belies that generalization, adding another dimension of scenery and on-course challenges. Sculpted into the West Texas countryside by prolific course designer Robert Von Hagge, the layout plays to an imposing 7,051 yards from the tips, with five tee options to make it surmountable for golfers of all abilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,051 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 72.4 from the tips
- Slope rating of 131 from the tips