Customizing your own property is a time-consuming process that often yields illegible monograms and valuable works of art with your dental records stapled to them. Attach a sensible, personal touch with this Groupon.
$17 for $70 Worth of Any Custom-Printing Service or Product from Vistaprint
In a Nutshell
Web-based design tools let users customize cards, calendars, mugs, and T-shirts with personalized text and images
The Fine Print
Expires May 8th, 2013. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Cannot be combined with other offers or partner programs. Must redeem online at www.vistaprint.com/groupon17. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for all Vistaprint items. Shipping and sales tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
In and Around Little Rock
The Groupon Guide to: Lawyer Novels
Lawyer novels are tightly plotted thrillers, calibrated by literature technicians to take exactly one plane ride to read. What are some of the most popular legal potboilers on the shelves today?
- The Pelican Brief (John Grisham, 1992)
- The Bowfin File (Jake Chisholm, 1992)
- The Manticore Complex (Jayne Langstone, 1992)
- The Brandeis Syndicate (Frank Ludlow, 1992)
- The Ludlow Conundrum (Dora Brandeis, 1992)
- What Do Lawyers Do? (From the Babysteps™ Series of Waterproof Bath Books, 1992)
- The Henderson Account (Your boss, on his desk by 5)
- The Crenshaw Barrister (Glögg Spandau, 1992)