Spa experts help customers improve their skin’s tone, texture, and clarity with services such as microdermabrasions, peels, and masks
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Benefits of anti-aging mask: aims to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- Not valid for customers active within the past 2 months
About Vistoso Medical Spa
Even though Vistoso Medical Spa's treatments are non-surgical, the staff still realizes the importance of making informed decisions. That's why the practitioners create what Vistoso's calls an interactive educational process, inviting each client to begin treatments with an in-depth consultation. Folks seeking anti-aging treatment, for instance, can evaluate the differences between medical-grade chemical peels, skin-tightening ultrasound facials, and IPL photofacials. Winner of the Top Choice Awards in Top Medical Spa in Oakville in 2017 and 2018. Trained practitioners also administer Botox and other dermal fillers, as well as microdermabrasion and laser hair removal.