After determining your goals and eligibility, Dr. Boudreau injects up to 40 units of Botox to temporarily reduce fine lines and wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Click here to view Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa’s campaign for filler injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Treatments are administered by Dr. Jennifer Boudreau. Voucher does not include touch-ups after initial treatment. Limit 1 voucher redemption per person every 12 months. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa
Jennifer Boudreau, M.D. has been practicing full-spectrum family medicine—from infants to grandparents, with a focus on women's health—in Northern Virginia since 2013. Her Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa also offers age-defying injectables such as Botox. Read on to learn more about Dr. Boudreau:
- Education: She earned her Doctor of Medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia and completed her family medicine residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC.—where she was selected as chief resident in her final year.
- Associations: Dr. Boudreau is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Extracurriculars: She served as an assistant professor of family medicine at West Virginia University Rural Family Medicine Residency Program.