After determining your goals and eligibility, Dr. Boudreau injects Juvederm into the skin to temporarily reduce fine lines and wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Consultation and Injection of One Syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Consultation and Injection of Two Syringes of Juvederm Ultra Plus
Following a consultation, Dr. Boudreau injects Juvéderm into the faces of candidates to help either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines, or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting. Treatments take roughly 30 minutes, and though results vary, most patients report the filler’s effects last for up to nine months.
Click here to view Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa’s campaign for Botox Injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Treatments are administered by Dr. Jennifer Boudreau. Voucher does not include touch-ups after initial treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa
Jennifer Boudreau, M.D. has been practicing full-spectrum family medicine—from infants to grandparents, with a focus on women's health—in Northern Virginia since 2013. Her Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa also offers age-defying injectables such as Botox. Read on to learn more about Dr. Boudreau:
- Education: She earned her Doctor of Medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia and completed her family medicine residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC.—where she was selected as chief resident in her final year.
- Associations: Dr. Boudreau is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Extracurriculars: She served as an assistant professor of family medicine at West Virginia University Rural Family Medicine Residency Program.