Choose Between Two Options
$79 for modern American food for two with one bottle of wine or wine credit ($116 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to $9 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $28 each)
- One bottle of wine or wine credit (up to $42 value)
$157 for modern American food for four with two bottles of wine or wine credits ($232 value)
- Four soups or salads (up to $9 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $28 each)
- Two bottles of wine or wine credits (up to $84 value)
See the menu.
The main dining room at Vita is a chic, lofty space that could easily pass for an art gallery if it weren't for the tables, chairs, and neatly folded black napkins. Collections from local artists are displayed on the walls and available for purchase, but most people are here to order up cocktails and modern American food—not paintings. The menu is divided into shareable small plates, such as upscale sliders, calamari, and baked brie, and larger entrees that include steaks, fish, and pasta. Weekend brunches offer benedicts and burgers, as well as carafes of mimosas.
During the warmer months, Vita's rooftop terrace is well known for its open-air dining and its rooftop concert series, held every Wednesday night throughout the spring and summer.