All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Italians were not only the first people to put tomatoes in cuisine but also the first to take photographs of themselves pretending to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Delight in their inventiveness with today's Groupon for an Italian meal for two or four at Vitale's of Comstock Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $52.96 value), which includes the following:
- A choice of soup or salad for each guest or one appetizer to share (up to an $8.99 value)
- A choice of two pasta entrees (up to a $12.99 value each) or one 12-inch pizza (up to a $16.48 value)
- One dessert (up to a $4.99 value)
- A choice of two beverages, including house wine, pints of domestic or craft beers, or fountain sodas (up to a total value of $13)
- For $48, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $105.92 value), which includes the following:
- A choice of soup or salad for each guest, or two appetizers to share (up to a $17.98 total value)
- A choice of four pasta entrees (up to a $51.96 total value) or two 12-inch pizzas (up to a $32.96 total value)
- Two desserts (up to a $9.98 total value)
- A choice of four beverages, including house wine, pints of domestic or craft beers, and fountain sodas (up to a $26 total value)
The chefs at Vitale's whip up homemade sauces for a menu of classic Italian family recipes, which diners enjoy on the eatery's newly remodeled patio or in a comfortable dining room featuring more than 40 TVs. Meals can kick off with the diners' choice of soup or salad, or an appetizer such as shrimp scampi or italian nachos, which drown golden-brown fried cheese ravioli with creamy alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese before sending the mouthwatering concoction to the oven to bake to gooey perfection.
Diners mount the next culinary challenge by embarking on the entree course, where they may choose to nosh a pasta dish such as creamy penne vodka or hearty meat lasagna, or they can opt to forgo the silverware and score a slice of pizza that a Grand Rapids Magazine readers' poll dubbed the best in the area, including the Greek, a 12-inch discus weighted with feta, kalamata olives, and artichokes with a greek-dressing base. A beverage assists any entree's descent into diners' gastrointestinal halls of fame, including pints of domestic or craft suds such as Stella Artois and local Founders microbrews, elegant glasses of wine, or mugfuls of alfredo sauce to ease the fears of calcium-deficient hypochondriacs.
The restaurant's sugary selection of desserts cap off the night, tempting diners with the viscous, chocolaty siren song of desserts such as hot-fudge chocolate cake perfected by a slowly melting scoop of ice cream. Lucky diners enjoy their stomach-stretching culinary conquest with the welcome addition of live music or karaoke, allowing emotionally overwrought diners to serenade their pizza pies with a marinara-stirring ballad.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.