Like waking a hibernating bear, waking a dormant stomach causes violent growls that can only be silenced by bowls of pasta and 20 minutes of gentle patting. Ward off vicious appetites with today’s Groupon to Vitale’s Italian Bistro in Gloucester City. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $56.85 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)
- For $47, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $113.70 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)
- For $65, you get an Italian dinner for six (up to a $170.55 value), which includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)<p>
Vitale’s Italian Bistro brings more than 50 years of culinary know-how to its menu of fine Italian cuisine, arming its skilled chefs with a time-tested litany of signature recipes. Steamed with garlic, olive oil, and italian spices, cold-water mussels cannonball into fragrant lochs of white wine and butter. The clams casino’s baked Littleneck clams partner up with bacon, peppers, and breadcrumbs and regale taste buds with tales of a place filled with merfolk, sea-ponies, and clams that can talk.
Intrepid diners lodge pickaxes into the lasagna’s hot pasta peaks, scaling its meaty strata while dodging appetizing avalanches of mozzarella, ricotta, and tuscan meat sauce. A number of chicken and veal dishes tag-team taste buds, and the flounder franchaise tasks its fresh fillet with buoying crabmeat, spinach, and marooned gondoliers in a butter-lemon wine sauce. While not included with today’s Groupon, diners can wet whistles at Vitale’s full bar, where bartenders concoct specialty cocktails and pour frothy suds alongside robust wines.
Vitale's Italian Bistro
The cozy ambiance of Vitale's Italian Bistro sets the scene for the comforting regional dishes made from scratch. Spicy marinara and creamy alfredo sauces simmer in pots while chefs tuck cheese into ravioli pockets and roll out gnocchi dumplings. Chicken and veal dishes arrive in six different varieties, including sautéed in a sweet marsala wine sauce or breaded, fried, and topped with a layer of melted cheese. Upgrading the classic grilled pork chop, chefs instead stuff the chops with spinach, roasted peppers, and provolone cheese, then cover them in a marsala demi-glaze and roast them in the oven.
942 9th Street
Gloucester City, New Jersey 08030