People value you for what is on the inside, including dogs, who can smell that you are full of bones. Feel good about your insides by upgrading your outsides with this Groupon.
$99 for $250 Worth of Laser and Skin Clinic Services
- Cellulite treatments with Cellulaze, Viora, and/or Sculptor technologies
- Skin-tightening and collagen repair based treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Awake (tickle lipo and smart lipo) liposuction
- High Def lipo
- Fat transfer to face, breast, or buttocks
- Laser hair removal, laser vein treatments, and laser or RF based acne treatments ($150–$600)
- Radio-frequency treatments for acne and scars ($350–$1,000)
- Medical-grade microdermabrasion and a level 1 ($250) or level 2 ($350) chemical peel
- Laser hair removal, vein treatments, or acne treatments
All services require a consultation with the physician to determine the most appropriate course of treatment.
Vitality Medical Laser & Skin Clinic
Vitality Medical Laser & Skin Clinic's Dr. Celia Remy and her team take a holistic, patient-centered approach to laser and aesthetic medicine. As a credentialing instructor for doctors and nurses in laser medicine, Dr. Remy brings the most current techniques and technologies to the field. Her integrated background in sports medicine, child psychology, and dermatology allows her to concentrate on creating the most naturally appearing, safest, most effective, yet, least invasive approaches to aesthetic medicine. Dr. Remy's staff is committed to ensuring that the patients who have selected Vitality are well informed, well cared for, and secure in knowing that there is always a friendly person just a phone call away should any questions or concerns arise.
94% of 16 customers recommend
“I went to the one in Folsom and They were so great. Everyone is very nice and the office has a very comfortable feeling.”
“They girls at the office were supper nice and accomodating. The only thing I would say is that there could be more clairfication as to the location of the services...”
“They girls at the office were supper nice and accomodating. The only thing I would say is that there could be more clairfication as to the location of the services provided. They indeed have two offices (Roseville & Folsom). However, only certain services are offered at each one. That would be great to know before purchasing the Groupon.”
“Very professional and knowledgable staff. Megan is terrific!”