What You'll Get
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vitality Wellness Center
1) What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At Vitality Wellness Center, we provide Network Wellness Care, a unique and gentle chiropractic technique that is gentle and safe for everyone, designed to enliven and activate your body’s internal healing ability allowing you to live with less pain and tension, more energy and vitality, and greater passion and enthusiasm.
2) What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Dr. Karen Lumb, DC, owner of Redmond’s Vitality Wellness Center, suffered from chronic headaches for 17 years until she discovered NSA care.
3) What do you love most about your job? Dr. Karen is passionate about helping people transform pain into progress, make life changes through conscious action, and awaken to the life they were meant to live.
4) What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Clients consistently tell us their lives are improving beyond their expectations, often saying “I want my entire family to receive Network Care with Dr. Karen.”