All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 15, 2017
· 6 days ago
· July 7, 2018
What You'll Get
- 6/19–6/23: Pirate Camp for One
- 7/17–7/21: When I Grow Up Camp for One
- 7/24-7/28: Camelot Camp for One
- 7/31-8/4: Mystery Camp for One
- 8/7-8/11: Just Being a Kid Camp for One
Blunder the Covers: How to Short-Sheet a Bed
One of the most timeless summer-camp pranks, short-sheeting a bed is a quick, simple way to make a roommate mad. Read on to learn how to pull it off.
- First, the most crucial step: notice how the bed is arranged, pillows and all, before you start.
- Strip the comforter and flat sheet off the bed until only the fitted sheet remains.
- Take the flat sheet and, instead of tucking it in at the foot of the mattress, tuck it in at the head.
- Bring the sheet down to the midpoint of the bed, just below where the torso would lie, and fold it back up toward the head. Tuck the sheet in on both sides.
- Place everything back over the sheet as it was when you started.
When your unsuspecting victim gets into bed, the barrier you’ve just created will prevent them from stretching out their legs completely, giving you a chance to use your best maniacal laugh. Of course, short sheeting only works if your roommate makes their bed every morning. Messy roommates are naturally immune to such hijinks.
Practice enough times—that is, lose enough friends—and you may be ready to tackle the short-sheeting world record. The current record for beds short sheeted in one day is 10,236, held by a home-cleaning franchise called MaidPro. A college student named Niles Fulton held the previous record for short sheeting 332 beds in his dorm back in 1998.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase and register by registration deadline for each camp. No cancellations after registration deadlines. New campers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.