- One or two tickets to the Clams & Claws Seafood Festival
- When: Sunday, October 18 from 12–8 p.m.
- Where: Huizenga Park
- Ticket values include all fees
$12 for general admission for one ($20 value)
$20 for general admission for two ($40 value)
$25 for VIP admission for one ($40 value)
$45 for VIP admission for two ($80 value)
VIP entry includes a 16-ounce beer, access to the VIP tent, and a souvenir Stella Chalice.
Clams & Claws Seafood Festival at Huizenga Park
- Cuisine: Caribbean lobster, crabs, oysters, and more from South Florida’s seafood restaurants
- Drink: Sample Belgium’s best beers
- Entertainment: Live music