What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for $25 worth of Italian food - valid for dine-in only
- $12 for $20 worth of Italian food for carryout
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vitello's Express
With the aid of fresh ingredients, Vitello's Express speedily prepares a menu of classic Italian fare, ranging from pastas to paninis to pizzas. Read on for a taste of a few of the Sherman Oaks eatery's standout dishes:
- Salad: Truly fit for royalty, the Queen Anne salad is overflowing with romaine, salami, turkey, mozzarella, tomatoes, cucumbers, green olives, chickpeas, red bell peppers, pasta, basil, and homemade croutons, all drizzled in ranch and italian dressing.
- Pizzetti: For a lighter take on pizza, try the crispy pesto pizzetti, a 14-inch, super-thin-crust pizza topped with homemade pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and basil.
- Pizza: The flavorful Italian Greek pie is piled high with kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, creamy goat cheese, and prosciutto with finishes of garlic and basil.
- Pasta: There's nothing like Mama's lasagna, particularly at Vitello's Express. The baked pasta dish features layers of lasagna noodles, ricotta, beef, and sausage and is topped with mozzarella.
- Panini: The barbecue chicken panini tempts tastebuds with glazed chicken, sautéed red onions, red bell peppers, and mozzarella are smothered in housemade barbecue sauce, sandwiched between slices of ciabatta bread.
- Dessert: Classic cannoli features a crispy shell dipped in chocolate that's filled with with sweet ricotta cheese and chocolate chips and topped with fresh pistachios and powdered sugar.