- $30 toward delicious Italian cuisine at Vito Provolone's
- Simple, finely prepared Italian eats
- View menu
- Options from various regions of Italy
- Variety of traditional and specialty pizzas
- Build-your-own pasta dishes
- View wine list
- More than 18 years of excellent service
- Relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere
- Good for dine-in and carryout
Though Vito Provolone's has been around for 17 years, its tradition of hospitality stretches back to 1948—the year that Vito Gramaglia returned to his hometown of Modugno, Italy, from America. Once there, he began a decades-long charitable campaign, raising funds for the orphanages and disenfranchised populations. His contributions eventually earned him a Gold Star of Italy from the government.
Two generations later, Jim DeCamp Jr. honors his grandfather with a restaurant that bears his name. Inside, the familial and welcoming spirit that Vito was famous for still reigns, but it's been joined by a commitment to authentic Italian cooking.
Specialty pizzas encourage sharing, and build-your-own pasta entrees allow for personal touches, such as add-ons of Italian sausage or meatballs that look like your favorite celebrity's head if you squint. Sips of domestic and imported beers and wine follow bites of chicken marsala or tilapia in a lemon-caper sauce.
Hill Valley Estates
8031 S Meridian St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46217Get Directions