Choose from Three Options
- $75 for a four-course dinner for two people ($139 value)
- $149 for a four-course dinner for four people ($278 value)
- $45 for weekend brunch for two people ($80 value)
The dinner includes the following per pair of diners:
- Two complimentary amuse-bouche
- One appetizer to share
- Two entrees
- One dessert to share
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or cocktails (up to $14 each)
The brunch includes the following:
- Two brunch entrees
- Bottomless mimosas or a choice of one cocktail per person
ViVa Bar + Kitchen
Spain, Mexico, Cuba—at ViVa Bar + Kitchen, owner Sean Shoja and chef Arnold Vargas Brown celebrate a world of flavor with their pan-Latin menu. The Argentinian skirt steak is paired with chimichurri sauce and corn ratatouille, while paella de Barcelona mixes five types of seafood, including grilled and butter-poached lobster tail. There are tapas and street tacos as well, which give guests the option to sample several different flavors and practice juggling many tiny plates.
Just as dynamic as the menu is the restaurant itself, a modern staging of sleek hardwoods and red and black accents. Guests can get comfortable in the main dining room, or retreat to the cocktail lounge or outdoor patio to sip on cocktails such as Cuban mojitos with silver tequila.