What You'll Get
In emergency situations, moonlight reflected off pearly whites creates a beaming beacon that registers in the canine-visible spectrum of light. With today's Groupon, equip your smile with brightness that will definitely save your life one day. For $99, you get your choice of one of five available general, cosmetic, or orthodontic treatments (up to an $879 value) at VivaSmiles in Clayton. Should you choose to continue with orthodontic, implant, or veneer treatment beyond the workups offered in today's deal, you'll also get an additional $500 off. Offering attentive care, advanced treatment techniques, and state-of-the-art dental equipment, VivaSmiles has garnered a loyal following of perpetually smiling customers, along with a bevy of accolades.
Amid an exquisitely decorated, ultra-modern spa atmosphere, patients will receive their choice of the following top-notch dental treatments from VivaSmiles' experienced staff of professional mouth-bone maintainers:
- A whitening treatment ($398) is the fastest way to move up a few steps on the absence of color scale by employing custom-made trays to ensure dazzling dentata that can blind attackers and tan pale friends' faces with a single smile.
- A thorough dental exam ($339), complete with cleaning and x-rays, can clear your enamel of tidbits of food morsels, plaque, and commemorative plaques while maintaining overall tooth health.
- An orthodontic workup ($879) starts with a consultation, x-rays, and models of your teeth. In a few weeks, you'll receive computerized images of what an orthodontic treatment would do to improve your smile.
- An implant workup ($788) lets you explore your options for replacing missing teeth after years of gargling with Mountain Dew.
- A veneers workup ($859) results in a consult followed by x-rays and a custom model of your teeth illustrating how veneers would repair small gaps and imperfections. Veneers are strong, thin, and natural-looking plates that your teeth can wear like Spanx to give your smile the shape you've always wanted.
Keep in mind that only the first two options provide the actual service. The other three available treatments provide in-depth professional consultations (including x-rays and 3-D computer scans) to help you explore your orthodontic, tooth-replacement, or veneer options. You'll get an additional $500 off if you choose to continue with orthodontic, implant, or veneer treatment beyond the the workups offered with this Groupon.
The smile-inducing teeth treatments at VivaSmiles pack more of a healthful wallop than a bucket of free-range, grass-fed mung-bean sprouts, especially if the patient’s idea of a daily brushing is to swish a mouthful of sand with hot hose water from a Super Soaker. Declare today Permanent Creepy Smile Day with your Groupon to VivaSmiles.
Citysearchers are all smiles about VivaSmiles:
- Everybody who has tended to me did so in such a fashion, that I have zero concerns or complaints. Going to the dentist has never been high on my list of things that I like to do, but so far, my visits have truly been relatively stress free. – Raphael M
- I went to this dentist recently and loved it! I haven't been to the dentist in years and finally decided it was time…will never go anywhere else again! – stanistheman
- I really loved my dental hygienst [sic]. She explained everything to me in detail and even included pictures. I am so amazed with the care I received. She really took the fear out of going to the dentist. – MatthewStL
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Cleaning does not apply to patients requiring periodontal therapy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.