What You'll Get
$108 for a nutrient package ($595 value)
- Myers cocktail vitamin and nutrient replenishing drip ($200 value)
- Initial doctor’s visit ($395 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vivacity Life Center
With a team of experienced clinicians and its helm, Vivacity Life Center's concierge medical services encompass health and wellness offerings as well as skin rejuvenation and injectable cosmetics. See some highlights below:
- Vivacity offers: The center offers men with erectile dysfunction and low testosterone levels bio-identical hormone-replacement therapy. Likewise, estrogen-replacement therapy is available for women. Physicians also offer sermorelin therapy, which works to stave off the negative effects of aging.
- Weight Loss: Clients looking to slim down can consult with a physician to determine what services will help them the most. In some cases, the practices internal detox program may jump-start weight loss. In others, hCG, lipotropic, or vitamin B injections are the best option. Injections can also improve other health conditions, which is why Vivacity's menu of services includes IV vitamin therapy and the Myers’ Cocktail.
- Anti-Aging Skincare: Vivacity Life Center uses modern aesthetic treatments to combat signs of aging. These include dermal fillers, such as Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin, as well as DermaPen and platelet-rich plasma treatments.