Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 Units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Results typically last from 3–6 months
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Valid only for the following treatment areas: crows feet, frown line, or forehead. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required or $50 fee will apply. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Vivia Center for Cosmetic Therapy
For the past 25 years, Dr. Seddigheh Feisee has cleared up skin and minimized the signs of aging with an array of treatments. She uses quick injections of Botox or Dysport to help smooth out crow's-feet, smile lines, and forehead creases more effectively than spackling with silly putty. They also offer filler injections to add volume and take years off your face. Anywhere from Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Volbella, and Voluma. Skilled, certified technicians at Vivia Center for Cosmetic Therapy employ the latest, most effective technologies to rejuvenate and tighten skin. Such as safe laser light to beam away hair, acne scars, and spider veins with minimal discomfort. Or chemical peels to remove sun damage, blemishes and acne scarring.