Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 Units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Results typically last from 3–6 months
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Vivia Center for Cosmetic Therapy
For the past 25 years, Dr. Seddigheh Feisee has cleared up the skin and minimized the signs of aging with an array of treatments. She uses quick injections of Botox, Xeomin, or Dysport to help smooth out crow's-feet, smile lines, and forehead creases more effectively than spackling with silly putty. They also offer filler injections to add volume and take years off your face. Anywhere from Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Versa, Volbella, and Voluma. Skilled, certified technicians at Vivia Center for Cosmetic Therapy employ the latest, most effective technologies to rejuvenate and tighten skin. Such as safe laser light to beam away hair, acne scars, and spider veins with minimal discomfort. Or chemical peels to remove sun damage, blemishes, and acne scarring.