All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 30, 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2015
Reviewed August 26, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a six-month individual museum membership and two event tickets ($55 value)
- $57 for a six-month dual museum membership for two and two event tickets ($67.50 value)
Each membership includes free daily admission for six months. Click here for a full list of membership benefits.
Event tickets are valid for one of the following:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Final sale; no refunds. Online redemption required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for new members, or members lapsed for 1 year or more. Not valid for renewals. Limit 2 per household; may purchase 2 more as gifts using the name & address of gift recipient. Automatically activated upon purchase and will expire on 12/31/15. Not valid for fundraising event discounts such as but not limited to Halloween Sundowner, Vizcaya Ball & Preservation Luncheon. 2 event tickets only valid for Moonlight Garden Tours or Viewing Vizcaya Film Series. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
Completed in 1922 as the private winter estate for millionaire James Deering, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is now a National Historic Landmark welcoming everyone to explore its European-inspired gardens and 18th Century-style Italian villa. Subtropical forests surround the grounds and inside you'll find the work of Paul Chalfin—Deering's personal artistic director—who drew furniture and decor into the collection from virtually every available era.
- Size: a two-story Italian-style vila and gardens with surrounding forests
- The Collections: Ancient Roman sculptures, Neoclassical furniture, 20th Century paintings, and more
- Eye Catcher: The Barge, a sculpture located in the water at the front of the main house that's shaped like a boat and decorated in mythical Caribbean creatures
- Head Outside: Stroll through The Gardens, where 400-year-old trees stand in a subtropical forest and more than 2,000 orchids bloom
- Don't Miss: the Music Room, which surrounds an antique harpsichord, harp, and dulcimer in Italian wall canvases.
- Pro Tip: Visitors can hear Vizcaya’s 1917 Welte philharmonic pipe organ played weekdays at 4 p.m.
- Special Programs: guided tours and audio tours, which are available in several languages