Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for a four-course prix fixe meal for two (up to a $112 total value)
$99 for a four-course prix fixe meal for four (up to a $192 total value)<p>
Each meal includes:
- One insalata dolce per diner (up to a $9.50 value each)
- One small plate of pasta per diner (a $5 value each)
- An order of housemade lasagna, paccheri Voce Del Mare, or pollo alla parmigiana per diner (up to an $18.50 value each)
- One tiramisu per diner (a $7 value each)
- One bottle of Armeli chianti or La Borgata pinot grigio per group (up to a $32 value)<p>
Voce Del Mare
Dousing 16 different pasta dishes in housemade sauces, the chefs at Voce Del Mare foster gustatory glee while creating Italian cuisine during dinner and lunch. Inside the warmly lit dining room, servers dot white tablecloths with classic Italian appetizers, meaty or vegetarian salads, and seafood entrees. Contributing to the eatery's elegant ambiance, the gentle tinkling of piano music fills Voce Del Mare on weekend evenings. Delicate wrought-iron ferns creep up the white bar, giving way to slate-gray tiles and a smiling, solar-powered bartender. In the dining room, simple chandeliers illuminate dark-wood furnishings, potted plants, and the latticework of wine-bottle holders.
73% of 140 customers recommend
“Awesome lasagne and chicken marsala!”
“Great place ”