Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on all additional purchases
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
See all reviews
2 ratings1 reviews
First time coming here and it was a cute, intimate, delicious end to our date night! Will definitely return
25 ratings18 reviews
18 ratings10 reviews
Delicous !! Thank you!
6 ratings3 reviews3 photos
Not impressed. Amorina is better. Waffle was cold
18 ratings12 reviews
Delicious! And they have ice cream for dogs!
16 ratings5 reviews2 photos
Great service, delicious delights!
7 ratings5 reviews2 photos
The best gelato, espresso, and atmosphere in city.
22 ratings12 reviews
I've been here twice and I love it! The freshly made gelato is so good. My son and i enjoyed it!
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Voga Italian Gelato
- What's in the authentic gelato: ingredients imported from Italy, like hazelnuts from Piedmont and pistachio from Sicily
- What's not in the gelato: artificial coloring and GMOs
- Fan-favorite flavors: Stracciatella chocolate chip, pistachio, hazelnut, amaretto, lemon, and mango sorbet
- Best way enjoy the coffee or crepes: order a marocchino coffee replete with chocolate, espresso, and whipped cream, or an affogato with a cesar crepe
- The atmosphere: The shop exudes a distinctly modern-minimalist vibe with its marble counter tops and whitewashed walls with leather banquettes.