What You'll Get
- 17th-annual event benefiting education advocacy work in Tucson
- Three-day shopping extravaganza features donations from local Tucson women and boutiques
- Admission grants access to designer purse sale and raffle items from local merchants, plus champagne and chocolate
- More than 1,000 clothing items donated by participating boutiques and shops, which include Vy and Elle, Picante, Maya Palace, Dillard's, and Buffalo Exchange (most clothing priced at $5–$10)
- Clothing "re-fashioned" by Art Institute of Tucson fashion design students will also be displayed and sold
Valid for Saturday, October 23 only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid on 10/23/10 only. No cash value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.