- 17th-annual event benefiting education advocacy work in Tucson
- Three-day shopping extravaganza features donations from local Tucson women and boutiques
- Admission grants access to designer purse sale and raffle items from local merchants, plus champagne and chocolate
- More than 1,000 clothing items donated by participating boutiques and shops, which include Vy and Elle, Picante, Maya Palace, Dillard's, and Buffalo Exchange (most clothing priced at $5–$10)
- Clothing "re-fashioned" by Art Institute of Tucson fashion design students will also be displayed and sold
Valid for Saturday, October 23 only.
403 N 6th Ave.
Tucson, Arizona 85705Get Directions