All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 6, 2015
Reviewed February 1, 2015
Reviewed December 20, 2014
What You'll Get
Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$35 for a light dinner for two (up to an $84.90 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $15.90 value)
- Two orders of crab cioppino (up to a $52 value)
- Two glasses of wine or two drinks (up to a $17 value)<p>
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $62 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)<p>
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $124 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)<p>
$89 for dinner for six (up to a $186 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $7 value each)<p>
Guests can choose any of the menu’s entrees, which include sautéed prawns in white wine or veal scaloppini in a mushroom and marsala wine sauce.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Volare Trattoria
At Volare Trattoria, families and friends twirl sauce-smothered al dente pastas around forks and dig into chicken dishes bathed in white-wine sauce. The eatery’s Sicilian-style dishes share menu space with by-the-glass Italian and Californian wines, beers, and cocktails. As guests cover their faces in tomato sauce, a large TV plays old black-and-white Italian movies.