Choose from Six Options
- $14 for $20 worth of Mediterranean lunch cuisine for two or more people
- $28 for $40 worth of Mediterranean lunch cuisine for four or more people
- $28 for $40 worth of Mediterranean dinner cuisine for two or more people
- $55 for $80 worth of Mediterranean dinner cuisine for four or more people
- $20 for $30 worth of Mediterranean Sunday brunch for two or more people
- $40 for $60 worth of Mediterranean Sunday brunch for four or more people
- See the menus.
Volta Mediterranean Restaurant
Cuisine Type: Modern and seasonal Greek and Mediterranean cuisine: organic, local, fresh
Most popular offering: Fresh whole fish, local Colorado lamb, spanakopita, souvlaki, Athenian Experience
Delivery / Take-out Available: Yes
Alcohol: Full bar
Number of Tables: 25–50
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Pro Tip: Making reservations in advance is very helpful.
Ever since it opened in late 2013, Volta Mediterranean Restaurant has been garnering positive press mentions. Outlets such as the Denver Post have praised its ever-changing menu of Mediterranean-inspired dishes made with organic, local ingredients. The Denver Post's dining critic William Porter particularly loved the braised lamb, calling it the "star" of the meal with its "smoky depths," and he spoke highly of the desserts and the comfortable atmosphere, as well.
The blogger behind the dining blog Boulder Weekly loved Volta's seafood, saying "... the seafood dishes trick your taste buds into thinking they’re on a catamaran off the cost of Santorini." That's not surprising as the word "volta" loosely translates to journey. Volta helps make the journey to the eatery even more memorable by hosting evenings filled with live music and dancing.
Volta also received recognition from Wine Spectator for its selection of Italian, French, Greek, and Spanish wines.