Sweet tea is a staple of Southern food, as it can counterbalance spicy food such as jambalaya and catfish raised in a lake of Tabasco sauce. Take your mouth to the South with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for dinner for two (up to a $53.90 value)
- $54 for dinner for four (up to a $107.80 value)
- Click here to see the menu. <p>
Each pair of diners receives:
- Two non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $6 value)
- Two entrees, each with two sides (up to a $29.90 value)
- Two additional sides (up to an $8 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $10 value)<p>
Vonda's Kitchen is the third restaurant venture for Chef Vonda McPherson who has taken on Southern BBQ and healthy cafeteria food. This time she tackles Southern comfort food from jambalaya and catfish to beef short ribs and shrimp and grits. At her kitchen, breakfast dishes, such as french toast and chicken and waffles, are served all day long instead of bursting into flames at the stroke of noon. She also serves up collard greens, black eye peas, and oxtails over rice and beans with glasses of sweet tea and flavored lemonade to wash it all down.