Participants strap into simulators that take them high into the sky overlooking Las Vegas and its architectural wonders
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $39 for valid any day, two adventures for one person ($55 value)
- $79 for valid any day, two adventures for two people ($111 value)
VR Adventures offers “Soaring Superhero,” a virtual reality experience that allows you to soar over Las Vegas.
The “Free Fall Zipline Adventure” includes zip line adventures over Caesars Palace from 40 stories above Las Vegas. Once you’ve climbed to the top, there are only two options to get back down on the ground. The first is to jump off the edge of the of the building and free fall and the other is to take an even steeper and more thrilling second zip line.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VR Adventures
When you step into VR Adventures, all you have to do is don a virtual-reality headset to find yourself fully immersed in a whole new magical world. Adventures include:
- Soaring Superhero: Fly like a super-hero over Las Vegas, exploring the architectural beauty of the city and feel the rush of free flight. In the process, search for as many hot air balloons as you can and win prizes like pizza, ice cream, and free drinks.
- Freefall Zipline: You'll start 40 stories from the ground at Caesars Palace. And there are two ways down: experience freefall or a steep zipline. Either way, it'll quickly cause a thrilling rush.
- House of Horrors: Not for the faint of heart. Guests will be dropped into a haunted house for which there amy not be a way out. As you tiptoe through, be careful not to disturb a ghost or scream so loudly you wake up the zombies. It's intense and immersive.