Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a tour for one ($55 value)
- $55 for a tour for two ($110value)
Viviane Silvera calls on her experience as a professional artist and curator to guide people on tour of galleries and artists’ studios on 57th Street, Madison Avenue, and in Chelsea and the Lower East Side.
Gallery Tour dates:
- Tuesday, September 30, or Wednesday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 14, or Wednesday, October 15
- Tuesday, October 28, or Wednesday, October 29
- Tuesday December 16 or Wednesday December 17
Studio Tour dates
- Tuesday, November 4: Downtown
- Tuesday, November 18: Upper West Side
- Tuesday December 9: Soho
On Art with Viviane Silvera
Viviane Silvera knows art. An exhibiting artist and independent curator, Silvera came of age in the Big Apple's vibrant creative ecosystem. She's taught art history and drawing for the Museum School at the Met, and she's created works for public institutions such as Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University's refrigerator. She lectured at the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum, directed the Visiting Artists Program at the Brooklyn Historical Society, and organized guided tours of Brooklyn's gallery and studio neighborhoods. Her career at the forefront of contemporary art has allowed her to translate and make art accessible.
In 2002, she created On Art, a walking tour of museums, galleries, and studios throughout the city. Offering an insider's look at creativity, On Art is always changing to reflect the newest locales and upcoming artists. On Art clients also have exclusive access to private tours of both emerging and well known artist studios.