Group classes, such as boxing, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, help tone the muscles and stay motivated
What You'll Get
- Clients can choose from classes such as Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, and whole-body training sessions.
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors:
- Kru Danny Cabrera, founder and personal trainer, who has 15 years of experience
- Professor Gary Chong, who teaches BJJ classes
- Kru Mina Reyes, who has 15 years of experience in Muay Thai
- Michelle Caneo, kickboxing instructor who is also a competitive boxer
- Poo Choi Kru Fiona Wong, Kids’ instructor, women’s Butts and Guts instructor, personal instructor, Muat Thai assistant instructor
- Poo Choi Kru Samantha Deviveiros, Women’s Box Fit instructor and personal trainer who has been training since she was 8
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About W.O.L.F Athletic Academy
W.O.L.F. (Way of Life Fitness) Academy combines a variety of training methods with nutrition guidance to help people get fit. The academy runs classes ranging from muay thai kickboxing and high-intensity interval training to yoga and Pilates. Many classes, including boxing and ladies fit camp, rely on heavy-bag work to strengthen muscles and help participants practice their punches on an object that resembles a human opponent.
In addition to programs for men and women, the academy runs a youth fit program that helps kids get the exercise they need without balancing the latest video game on top of a telephone pole and letting them loose.