The smoke from a wood-fire oven enhances meat with complex flavors and can create a smoke screen so that no one sees you eat an entire roast boar. Pig out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a Southern barbecue meal for two (up to a $32.96 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $8.99 value)
- Two sandwiches, salads, or entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $3.99 value)<p>
$29 for a Southern barbecue meal for four (up to a $65.92 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.99 value each)
- Four sandwiches, salads, or entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.99 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
At W.T. Bubba's, the decor has the gleeful clutter of a neighborhood yard sale or a friend’s basement. Moose antlers hanging over the bar, as though they were a tangible trophy from the Big Buck World machine in the arcade. A trailer adorned with Christmas lights flickers, punctuating the wailing slide guitars and meandering bass of country music, whether it's coming from live bands every weekend or karaoke. Line dancing helps build up appetites for slow-smoked pulled-pork sandwiches and a sliders trio that includes a smoked burger with bourbon onions.