- Brewery Package for Two: Beer Flight, Pint Glass, and Sticker
- Brewery Package for Four: Beer Flight, Pint Glass, and Sticker
Served in taproom on the “Westside” St Paul.
Wabasha Brewing Company
It's no surprise that a few friends came up with the idea for Wabasha Brewing Company while sharing a few beers. But their plan to open their own brewery was no mere hare-brained scheme. What started as a one-barrel home-brewing operation has expanded into a local institution, featuring a lineup of unique beers and a brick-walled tap room with a 22-foot bar made from reclaimed barn wood. Learn more about some of their signature creations below:
- West Side Popper Jalapeno Cream Ale: medium-bodied ale with a little heat but a smooth finish
- Imperial Cave Stout: this boozy 9.3% ABV stout is aged in a nearby cave and features dark chocolate and coffee flavors
- Red Bonnet Amber Ale: drinks like a lager but brewed like an ale, this beer features caramel and malt flavors with some cherry on the finish