Visitors can please their pallets by tasting a variety of red and wine wines from Cabernet Sauvignons to Chardonnays
About This Deal
- Tastings will be available on Thursday’s and Friday’s
- What’s included:
- Wine tasting
- 15% discount for in-store merchandise and bottles
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
Need To Know
About Wachira Wines
Established by Dr. Chris Wachira, a Californian winemaker, importer, and exporter, Wachira Wines wants to create countless memories and cultivate the importance of family through their wines. As a Kenyan-born winemaker, the owner prides herself in creating a unique blend of Kenyan and American wines, which are labeled using her family name - Wachira. With a goal of sharing their wines and lifestyle with others, Wachira Wines aims to bring and build diversity to the local and international wine community. Wachira Wines offers such wines as:
- R&B Sarabande Chardonnay "Reserve" - This white wine has been fermented using French oak barrels and two Burgundian concrete eggs which play a key part in the process, emphasizing the taste of the wine.
- R&B The Improviser - This red wine is a blend of Zinfandel, Mourvedre, Barbera, Cabernet, Petite Sirah, and Merlot.