Warriors fire 100 paintballs and dodge their opponents during open-play bouts on nine fields
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- $28 for six hours of open-play paintball on Saturday for two ($60 value)
- $ for six hours of open-play paintball on Saturday for four ($ value)
- $76 for six hours of open-play paintball on Saturday for six ($180 value)
- $24.80 for six hours of open-play paintball on Sunday for two ($60 value)
- $ for six hours of open-play paintball on Sunday for four ($ value)
- $70.40 for six hours of open-play paintball on Sunday for six ($180 value)
Each player receives a semi-automatic paintball marker, a full facemask, unlimited air refills, 100 paintballs, a safety session, access to nine playing fields, and a Wack Warriors T-shirt. Open play takes place 10 a.m.–4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
About Wacky Warriors
On 18 playing fields at two Wacky Warriors locations, players can storm a two-story castle, take cover behind barrels stacked in pyramids, and weave through red inflatables. Each 15-minute open-play game mixes beginner and intermediate participants, who compete in matches such as team death match and capture the flag under the watchful eye of trained referees. Fighters take to the fields with their choice of more than 500 rental markers; spectators can monitor the action from netted areas next to the brickyard and airball fields.
Along with open play, Wacky Warriors hosts private parties and special events such as zombie-apocalypse scenarios. After bouts, players can relax in the pavilion, sign their artwork on opponents' gear, and grill up a feast in Wacky Warriors' massive barbecue pits.