Chinese kitchen serves up egg rolls, wantons, and noodle dishes made in the Cantonese Hong Kong style
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Wacky Wok
Though its flagship restaurant is only a short drive from LAX, Wacky Wok boasts "New York style Chinese cuisine." That's because between his hometown of Hong Kong and his current home in Los Angeles, the owner of this cookery made a pit stop in New York's culinary scene. There, he learned what New Yorkers love about Chinese cooking—specifically, Cantonese Hong Kong style grub. Today, the kitchen serves Californians with Chinese favorites that'd satisfy even a New Yorker's cravings.