All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 6, 2016
· Reviewed August 30, 2017
· Reviewed June 2, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a wine or brewery tour for one, valid Friday–Sunday ($120 value)
- $112 for a wine or brewery tour for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($240 value)
- $215 for a wine or brewery tour for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($480 value)
Each tour includes transportation in an air-conditioned shuttle. Tastings are not included in this Groupon and cost $8–$12 per stop. Click here to view the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 20 passenger minimum required for tour to depart. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WaconiaVille Tours
WaconiaVille Tours doesn't just deal in winery tours, and it doesn't just deal in sightseeing tours. What it offers is intimate knowledge of the vineyard-rich regions of Central Minnesota—the rolling farmlands, the regional flavors, the country sunshine and Lake Waconia breezes. Of course, to transform these elements into an experience, WaconiaVille does, in fact, combine winery and brewery visits with sightseeing tours. Passengers clamber aboard air-conditioned shuttles to tour and taste the wares of the vineyards, breweries, and distilleries of the southwest metro area, learning about the harvesting, production, and bottling processes at each stop. See some of their specific tours below:
- Waconiaville Tour: Waconia Brewery, J Carver Distillery, Schram Winery & Brewery, Lola's Lakehouse, Enki Brewery
- Prince the Tour: Walk in the footsteps of Prince in his hometown of Minneapolis; highlights include spots featured in the classic movie “Purple Rain” and a visit to First Avenue Night Club.
- Minneapolis the Tour: See downtown Minneapolis and the Minneapolis Chain of Lakes in one tour; You’ll also see Guthrie Theatre, Mary Tyler Moore’s TV home, and three professional sports arenas.
- Waconia Wine & Wave Tour: Visit Sovereign Estates Winery, Schram Winery & Brewery, and more; end your tour with a scenic cruise around Lake Waconia.