Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one ticket to a Waconiaville Tours ($69 value)
- $79 for two tickets to a Waconiaville Tours ($138 value)
- $159 for four tickets to a Waconiaville Tours ($276 value)
WaconiaVille Tours doesn't just deal in winery tours, and it doesn't just deal in sightseeing tours. What it offers is intimate knowledge of the vineyard-rich regions of Central Minnesota—the rolling farmlands, the regional flavors, the country sunshine and Lake Waconia breezes. Of course, to transform these elements into an experience, WaconiaVille does, in fact, combine winery and brewery visits with sightseeing tours. Passengers clamber aboard air-conditioned shuttles to tour and taste the wares of the vineyards, breweries, and distilleries of the southwest metro area, learning about the harvesting, production, and bottling processes at each stop. See some of their specific tours below:
- Waconiaville Tour: Waconia Brewery, J Carver Distillery, Schram Winery & Brewery, Lola's Lakehouse, Enki Brewery
- Prince the Tour: Walk in the footsteps of Prince in his hometown of Minneapolis; highlights include spots featured in the classic movie “Purple Rain” and a visit to First Avenue Night Club.
- Minneapolis the Tour: See downtown Minneapolis and the Minneapolis Chain of Lakes in one tour; You’ll also see Guthrie Theatre, Mary Tyler Moore’s TV home, and three professional sports arenas.
- Waconia Wine & Wave Tour: Visit Sovereign Estates Winery, Schram Winery & Brewery, and more; end your tour with a scenic cruise around Lake Waconia.