As the saying goes, in wine there is truth, which is why most interrogations take place over candlelit dinners. Enjoy some light conversation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a wine tasting for two (a $24 value)
- $24 for a wine tasting for four (a $48 value)<p>
Each pair receives the following:
- Wine tasting (a $5 value each)
- Souvenir glasses (a $3 value each)
- Chocolate truffles (a $1.75 value each)
- Cheese and crackers to share (a $4.50 value)<p>
When Wagonhouse Winery owners Dan and Heather Brown were first starting their business, they were also starting a family. As the couple worked vineyards on land owned by generations of Browns, they raised three adorable boys—Dallas, Dawson, and Dower—honoring them with a specialty sweet-wine label. Visitors share in the family's joy with tastings, great conversation and light fare locally sourced. The country chic tasting room surrounds guests with darkly varnished wood, family style seating and a shuffleboard table, evoking the image of french artisan meeting local farmer.