People like pampering, and animals are just nature’s people. With today’s deal, dogs, cats, housebound pets, and people who have been turned into animals by vengeful witches can all enjoy a little pampering. For $15, you’ll get $40 worth of pet services from Wags in the City.
All Wags services start with a free home visit by owner Beth Hahn or one of her crew, allowing them to meet your pet and ask a series of probing personal questions like "Who's a good boy?" and "Who's a good boy?" Wags' services include dog walking ($25/hour) and pet sitting ($25/hour) for every pet, be they dog, cat, rabbit, fish, or ferret (also known as land-snakes). Beth and Co. can also arrange play dates ($20–$30) with other pets and "pet taxi" transportation ($10+) so that your mystery-solving guinea pig doesn't have to pursue fleeing culprits on foot.
If the thought of Fido trapped in a kennel box puts a damper on your holiday getaway, Wags provides overnight pet sitting/house sitting for $40–$55 a night. Along with coming to your house and plying your pet with food and affection, Wags crew members will walk your pet, play with it, clean up after it, and administer any necessary meds. As a free bonus, they'll also bring in newspapers and mail, water plants, and take out your trash and recycling, while stifling the urge to use it to construct an awesome fort. Instead of coming home to a mess or a cabal of cats plotting your downfall, you'll come home to a lovely handwritten note and a pet that hardly noticed you were gone.
Wags in the City will happily provide customer references upon request. In the meantime, here's what satisfied customers are saying online:
- I am so protective of my dog that I have always been hesitant to use a dog walker or pet sitting service. Thankfully, Wags in the City put my concerns at ease. – Alexandra Reeves
- We have two very hyper Boston Terrier puppies and Beth and her staff have done such a great job with them. – Collette and Arthur Mattmiller
- I love getting the adorable notes describing their visits! – Mary Katherine Stukes
For those stalemated on choosing a nom de pal for your pet, look no further. For no additional charge, Wags in the City will also choose a scientifically flawless moniker for your as-of-yet unnamed pet using their Pet Name Analysis Algorithm, capable of generating the perfect pet name for any species, as demonstrated by the following analysis:
- Mallard duck: Martin, Cheryl, or Douglas
- Dog: Max, Duke, or Mini-Wolf Junior
- Cat: Pickles, Mister Pickles, or Smuggy
- Eel: Slime-bo, Grossy, or Legally Acquired Eel
- Genetically-engineered man-sized scorpion: Endbringer, Glasya-Labolas, or Professor Poison-Pal
- Human baby: Duke, Pickles, or Mister Grossy
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.