All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Mexican food for parties of two or more, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $22 for $40 worth of Mexican food for parties of four or more, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $13 for $20 worth of Mexican food for parties of two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for daily specials. Redemption with mobile app preferred. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wahoos Tacos and More
On the spacious patio at Wahoos Tacos, an expansive wall mural packs multiple elements into one colorful scene: mountain peaks, a cityscape, and the sun setting over waves. Like that mural, the food at this Chestnut Street taco joint is multidimensional. Nearly every dish on the menu incorporates multiple ingredients, including, of course, the tacos. But tacos aren't the only specialty at Wahoos, they also offer a large selection of craft beers and specialty margaritas. Here are a few other signature dishes to consider:
- First bite: Kahuna nachos topped with your choice of protein plus beans, cheddar jack, jalapenos, guacamole, and salsa
- Bowl: The Banzai veggie bowl brims with bell peppers, onions, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, and cabbage sauteed in teriyaki sauce with your choice of rice & beans
- Burrito: The Outer Reef burrito, which is packed with your choice of protein, cheese, rice, beans, cilantro sauce, and guacamole
- Tortilla pizza: These 13" creations include the SCReaM'n—a tortilla pie topped with spicy chicken, mushrooms, and a spicy chili sauce