Like a persistent suitor, unwanted hair is annoying, clingy, and can only be eliminated with lasers. Terminate intolerable tresses with today’s Groupon to Wake Health Medical Group. Choose from the following options:
- For $77, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on one extra-small area (up to a $500 value).
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on one small area (up to a $750 value).
- For $149, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to an $850 value).
- For $199, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to a $2,500 value).
- For $299, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on one extra-large area (up to a $2,900 value).<p>
Click here to see a list of valid treatment areas.
The specialists at Wake Health Medical Group uproot unwanted copses of hair during laser hair-removal treatments that make use of Syneron eMax and Synergy Yag lasers, depending on skin type. The wand’s intense pulsed beams of light permeate follicles, and its DualChill function keeps skin cool and bejeweled with a cold-air adapter and sapphire tip. The skin’s lasting hairlessness allows clients to terminate previous smoothing rituals such as shaving, waxing, and self-laminating.
Wake Health Medical Group
Wake Health Medical Group is led by Dr. Henry Pleasant Jr., FACOG, an aesthetician with over 15 years of experience helping clients enhance their beauty. His team unites a physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, registered nurses, licensed practical nurse, and medical aestheticians. Specializing in the treatments of acne and rosacea, their comprehensive program uses innovative technology to perform medical-grade skincare aid to achieve faster, lasting results. Along with their acne treatment program, they also offer laser therapy, blue light treatment and a wide range of cosmetic services.