What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $129 for a two-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 5 ($250 value)
- $142 for a two-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 5 - with Expiration Protection
- $199 for a two-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 10 ($400 value)
- $219 for a two-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 10 - with Expiration Protection
- $389 for a four-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 20 ($800 value)
- $428 for a four-hour cable-wakeboarding party package for up to 20 - with Expiration Protection
With Expiration Protection, you can trade in unused vouchers for Groupon Bucks in the amount of the price of the original option before the deal expires.
Each party includes ride passes and all rental gear, private use of the beginner cable, and private use of party room, complete with arcade, ping-pong table, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be age 7 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wake Nation Houston
The manmade, 12-acre lake at Wake Nation Houston was designed for wakeboarding, but there's not a single boat on it. Instead, a system of cables and pulleys whisks wakeboarders along the placid surface in much the same way towropes pull astronauts to the moon. Aided by supportive instructors, beginners learn the fundamentals of the sport with the use of a practice cable on a smaller practice pond before taking to the main lake. More advanced aquatic acrobats, meanwhile, soar off floating jumps and slalom around obstacles.
Despite its name, the park isn't exclusively for wakeboarders. Its cables can just as easily haul visitors on kneeboards, water skis, and wake-skates. Water-shy guests can watch their friends from an observation deck, browse the pro shop, or nosh on snacks from the concession stand.