Choose from Six Options
- $50 for one skin-needling treatment on one area ($100 value)
- $150 for three skin-needling treatments on one area ($300 value)
- $75 for one skin-needling treatment on two areas ($150 value)
- $225 for three skin-needling treatments on two areas ($450 value)
- $100 for one full-face skin-needling treatment ($200 value)
- $300 for three full-face skin-needling treatments ($600 value)
Skin-needling treatments, a.k.a. microneedling, rely on tiny needles to create injuries to the skin, a process that promotes collagen production. The treatments can fight fine lines, fill in acne scars, and make skin feel smoother overall.
Wake Up with Make Up 225
While some permanent-makeup artists only have a few days of training, Wake Up with Make Up 225’s Susan has completed more than 1,000 hours of training with industry pioneer John Hashey. She worked alongside him on a daily basis, learning his techniques for camouflaging scars, for creating areolae for reconstructed breasts, and for imbuing the lips with color that lasts for years. At Wake Up, she now also performs collagen-boost skin-needling treatments, hair-restoration procedures, and tattoo-removal services.