Removing the top layer of skin from a face is good for more than just solving every single Scooby-Doo mystery; it can also result in a smoother, healthier face. Unveil the real you with today’s Groupon to Wake Up…With MakeUp! on Staten Island. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get one beauty treatment (a $110 value), which includes:
- A custom facial (a $65 value)
A vitamin C eye treatment (a $45 value)<p>
- For $99, you get a series of three beauty treatments (a $330 value), which includes:
- Three custom facials (a $195 value)
- Three vitamin C eye treatments (a $135 value)
At the helm of Wake Up…With MakeUp! is Barbara Strafella, a 20-year beauty-industry veteran who knows how to renew visages with treatments tailored to each individual’s skin ailments. After sleuthing around skin for impurities, the specialist begins a deep cleansing to rid pores of dirt, oil, and whac-a-moles. While skin gorges on the epidermal desserts that arrive inside the custom-formulated mask, the aesthetician’s lithe fingers dance a relaxation-inducing number across T-zones and necks. To top off the visage refurbishment, under-eyes don a potent vitamin C mask for 10 minutes in order to brighten the sensitive skin surrounding peepers and ward off optical scurvy.