What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a 60-minute wakeboarding lesson with rental for one person ($89 value)
- $105 for a 60-minute wakeboarding lesson with rental for two people ($178 value)
- $55 for a 90-minute standup paddle boarding lesson with rental for one person ($109 value)
- $105 for a 90-minute standup paddle boarding lesson with rental for two people ($218 value)
All wakeboarding or standup paddle boarding equipment rentals are included. All guests will receive 10% off their next full-price purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Purchaser of wake-board option receives 10% off next full price lesson. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wakeopolis Watersports
For first-timers, wakeboarding can appear rather intimidating. It's not unusual to see seasoned lovers of the sport pulling off near-impossible acrobatic moves as they fly through the air, propelled through the water by a motorboat. But Wakeopolis has developed a unique beginner-friendly system that makes it easy for anyone to get their feet wet. Read on to learn more about what they offer.
- No motorboats: instead, beginner riders are pulled across the lake by an electric cable overhead, which allows them to focus on balancing on the board and progress at a faster (and safer!) pace. Many beginners are even ready to begin attempting simple tricks!
- While your family and friends are wakeboarding: feel free to swim in the 5-acre private lake
- For even more fun: try an all-ages wakeboard and standup paddleboard day camp
- What you should bring: a swimsuit, sunscreen, and water